Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Favourite Blogs of the Year


I may be just a little biased - this is my wife's blog, full of photos of our baby girl :)






-deb duty photography @debduty.com





-And Then, She Snapped @andthen-shesnapped.com



and then, she {snapped}



-Project Alicia @projectalicia.com





-Mandy's Recipe Box @mandysrecipebox.blogspot.com



Mandy‘s Recipe Box


These blogs are always inspiring and full of beautiful photos and recipes. If you haven't already you should really check them out. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for including me! I somehow haven't put it together that baby in bulgaria is your wife's blog. I love her photos and yours too. I don't think my husband has taken a pic since we've been married except for when I hand him the camera so I can be in one every now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! I really enjoy your blog, your stories, your photography. It seems like you have a wonderful family, and I wish you a very exciting and full of memorable moments new year :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...