Cheesy Ham & Potatoes Casserole
- 2 - 2 1/2 pounds potatoes (peeled and cut on cubes)
- 3 oz ham
- 2 oz mushrooms
- 10 oz mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 medium red onion (sliced on rings)
- 3 1/2 oz butter
- 3 - 3 1/2 oz milk
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 390F
- Put the potatoes on the bottom of a 15 inch casserole dish and drop in spoonfuls of butter. Put the onion rings on top of the butter and the potatoes.
- Put in the oven until butter melts and then pour the milk over it. Place back in the oven for 15 min.
- Take dish out of the oven and mix everything together. Bake for another 15 min (make sure it's not dry and it doesn't stick to the dish, if needen add butter & milk).
- Put mushrooms, ham, salt & pepper, mix everything together. Put back to bake for another 15 min.
- Put the cheese on top and return to oven until cheese is browned.
- Serve warm.