Lemon Chicken and Tomato Pasta
- 8 oz pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 (8 oz) can diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 8 oz tomato paste
- lemon juice from half a lemon
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- fresh or dry basil (I used dry)
- black pepper
- Cook pasta. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add chicken and garlic and cook until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Stir together tomatoes, tomato paste and lemon juice in the same skillet. Bring to boil and add the cream cheese. Stir until the cheese is completely melted and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain pasta and add it to the sauce in skillet and stir to coat. Stir in the chicken and the basil.
Check out more recipes here.
Last weeks Cinnamon Pull-Apart was featured on New Nostalgia. If you didn't get a chance to check it out you can do it here.