Here's another delicious lasagna recipe that your family will love. It's filling and full of flavor. Check out a previous recipe for Lasagna with a Twist here.
- 16 oz ricotta cheese
- 20 oz fresh spinach, finely chopped
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 lb provalone and mozzarella cheese mix, shredded (or cheese of your choice)
- 2 x 14 oz cans tomato sauce
- 1 box no-boil lasagna
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Put the ricotta, spinach, half of the parmesan, the garlic, and the egg in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper. Mix very well until everything is combined.
- Cover 9x13 inch baking dish with a thin layer of the tomato sauce.
- Put lasagna noodles over sauce and layer with 1/4 of the remaining tomato sauce, spread evenly to the edges, then 1/3 of the spinach mixture, and 1/4 of the mozzarella.
- Make 2 more layers and top with remaining noodles tomato sauce and mozzarella.
- Sprinkle the remaining parmesan cheese on top.
- Cover with foil and bake for about 40 min, then uncover and bake for another 20 min.
- Let it cool a little, and enjoy!