- 2 pounds potato (cut in thick circles)
- 1 pound ham (cut on slices, a little bit thinner than the potatoes, but still kind of thick)
- 4 ounce butter
For the Sauce:
- 1 plain yogurt
- 1-2 tablespoons mayo
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- Layer the potatoes then the meat then again potatoes - meet - potatoes. On top you should end with potatoes!
- Put heaping spoons of butter on top, cover and put in the oven for about 40 min on 360-400F (don’t put any water).
- While the dish is baking prepare your sauce, mixing all the ingredients together.
- A little before the dish is ready, take it out from the oven, cover with cheese and pour the sauce on top.
- Put back in the oven for another 10 min without the lid.
- Take out and serve. Enjoy!