- 8-10 Green Peppers
- 1 ½ cups rice
- 17 oz ground meat ( I use 50% pork and 50% beef)
- 1 teaspoon savory
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 carrot (chopped)
- 3-4 table spoons oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 15 oz yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 table spoon flour
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chopped onion and carrot for a couple of minutes, add the cleaned and rinsed rice and fry for about 4-5 min.
- Add the meat and mix everything together until the meat is browned on very small pieces.
- Add all the spices, mix and remove from heat.
- Clean the green peppers and stuff them with the mixture.
- Put them in a baking dish (best is if you have a big crock) and pour 5 cups water.
- Bake on 400F (200C) for 40-50 min.
- Mix the egg, the flour and the yogurt.
- After baking the peppers for 40 min pour the sauce over them. If it seems too thick add some hot water.
- Bring back to boil.
- Serve the peppers and enjoy!