- 4 potatoes (cut on slices)
- 4 carrots (cut on slices)
- 14 ounce green beans in a can
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (chopped)
- 1 hot pepper (chopped)
- 6 table spoons olive oil
- 6 1/2 ounce water
- Fry the chopped onion, garlic and hot pepper for a couple of minutes in the olive oil.
- Add the cut on slices potatoes and carrots and the green beans from the can (without the can water).
- Mix everything, cover and simmer on low for about 8-10 min.
- Pour the water, add the salt and bring to boil. Boil for 20 min on low heat and keep stirring often.
- Serve while hot and enjoy :)
Feel free to link up your Ttasty Tuesday recipes :)