- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 8 green peppers (medium sized)
- 2 small carrots, shredded
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons savory spice
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups of water
- Heat oil in a pan and stir in chopped onion and shredded carrot. Fry for about 2 min and add the rice.
- As soon as the rice becomes translucent add all the spices, stir well and remove from heat.
- Stuff the peppers, but don't over stuff. The mixture should be enough for all the peppers so divide it evenly.
- Place the peppers close together without space in between in a baking dish, put in the oven at 375 F and bake until rice is tender and ready.
- Enjoy with some sour cream on the side, or as-is!