- 10 chicken drumsticks, about 2 pounds
- 2 cups honey flavored barbecue sauce (or any sauce of your choice)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp cider vinegar
- black pepper
- In a bowl mix 1 cup of the barbecue sauce with brown sugar, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Put chicken in a large ziploc bag and add the sauce. Press out as much of the air as you can and seal the bag. Distribute the sauce evenly over the drumsticks and refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours (best is overnight).
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease with butter. Place chicken on cooking sheet, then pour the other 1 cup of barbecue sauce over the drumsticks.
- Put in the oven to bake for about an hour.
- Enjoy them hot over some mashed potatoes!