Fried Cauliflower With Sauce
- 1 head of cauliflower (cut into florets)
- 4 table spoons flour
- 4 eggs
- 4 oz mozzarela (shredded on very small pieces)
- 1 yogurt (plain)
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- Bring water to boil add a teaspoon of salt. Put the cauliflower florets and return to boil. Boil for about 5 min.
- Coat the boiled pieces of cauliflower with flour, dip in egg and coat with some cheese.
- Preheat oil and fry them until golden-brown.
- For the sauce mix the yogurt and the crushed garlic.
- Serve warm and cover with the yogurt sauce.