QUICK & EASY CASHEW CHICKEN
- 2 pound chicken breasts (cut into strips)
- 1 mango (cut into the same strips as chicken)
- 3 1/2 fl oz milk
- 4 table spoons olive oil
- 2-3 table spoon curry powder
- 3 1/2 oz cashew
- 2 oz raisins
- Heat oil and fry chicken until cooked. Remove from heat.
- Add the mango strips and mix everything. Put back on heat.
- Add the cashew and raisins and fry for not more than 4 more min.
- Pour the milk and stir. Season with the curry and leave for a couple more minutes.
- You can serve it with white rice and fresh tomatoes on the side.