Very Easy Cheesy Oven Baked "Giuveche"
- feta cheese
- mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- blue cheese (slices)
- onion (chopped)
- mushrooms (whole, not very big)
- heavy cream
- tomatoes (on slices)
The amount are as desired. Make sure the cheeses are at least 1/2 inch layers.
- In a single serving crock layer feta, mozzarella, blue cheese, ham, onion, mushrooms. Pour cream on top and put a spoonful of butter.
- Put corn and tomatoes, and on top crack an egg. Cover the crock with the lid.
- Preheat oven to 375F, and bake for about 40 min.